In a recent post on the Beyond Design blog, Lee Mullin illustrates some techniques for fixing a Navisworks composite model that has elements extremely far from the main model. Some symptoms of this problem may include:
- Holes in elements or triangles missing when you render
- Section plane in foreground when you are navigating
- Jerky performance when navigating
- Model disappears when navigating
- Two faces apparently occupying the same space giving a jagged surface
Click here to read the rest of Lee’s blog post.