New build includes fix to "Revit leap year problem" plus:
• Improves stability when editing groups, saving views/groups to the library or creating a new project with template set to “None”.
• Improves stability when upgrading or linking a project from Autodesk Revit Building 8.1/Revit Structure 2 or older.
• Allows the ability to array face-based families placed on a vertical face.
• Allows the ability to maintain face-based instances on curved surfaces of a Revit link when the link is unloaded.
• Improves stability when selecting sections.
• Allows the ability to insert an electrical receptacle into a legend view.
• Improves stability when accessing the Help menu in Revit Architecture on a computer with the Microsoft
Windows Vista operating system.
• Improves stability when applying a view template to a sheet.
• Improve the performance of a view when it contains many objects with overridden graphics by element.
Full details of enhancements
For more information visit Steve's blog and AUGI Revit forums.