Solution from Kevin Parks that provides standard procedure that can be followed:
1. Select File / Export / Image...
2. Name the output location and provide a file name or it will go through the process, but no file will show up.
3. Select the Zoom to button and chose a percentage. Ex. if you chose 200% than your output will be (Raster Image Quality x 2)
4. Chose your file format, typically PNG for high quality. If you chose JPG use the lossless option.
5. Also, chose the Raster image Quality. Ranging from 72 to 600.
PLEASE NOTE: The output image on your monitor is only 72 dpi max. Print the image out on paper before making a judgment call on the quality of the image. HOK CAD Solutions - video burst